Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Last Few Months

I had really great intentions of blogging about all the incredible and entertaining things that have happened in the past few months. I recently came to the realization, however, that it will never happen.

But I have a solution. My roommate, Megan, is an incredible blogger for several reasons. Number 1 is that she's a good writer. She blogs like she is sitting across the kitchen table telling a story. And I'm speaking from experience. This is a daily occurrence at our apartment. She also writes about the funny things that happen in every day life. I can't read her blog posts without laughing out loud. The best thing about her blog is that it is updated often. She doesn't wait months before writing a post like her procrastinating roomie. Instead, it usually happens the same day as one of our crazy adventures.

So now that I've done an infomercial for Megan's blog, you should go to it. And laugh and be moved and hear about the incredible things God has allowed us to see and experience over the past few months in South Asia.

www.megannarrative.com



P.S. I was granted permission to share this after our delicious and comforting Mexican meal tonight. Thanks Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment